Q: How do I clean my photo pillow or dog bed?
A: Each bed or pillow has a durable, removable, washable, polyester cover. It’s stain resistant fabric can be cleaned by simply rinsing off in the sink or spot cleaning with dish soap. If necessary, machine wash the cover only with cold water on gentle and line dry. The mattress can be hosed off and spot cleaned with a mild soap. Do not put the mattress in a washer with an agitator. Do not put the cover or mattress in the dryer, both will air dry easily.
Q: Where are Bosley Bed products made?
A: All Bosley Bed products are printed and hand made in Colorado. Our materials are manufactured in the USA.
Q: What kind of photos can I use?
A: You do not have to be a professional photographer to design and order your own custom printed dog bed. We use the latest technology to ensure that your photo prints look great. With our special printing technology the ink is actually infused into the fabric instead of printing on top of the fabric so your photo has a better resolution, color vibrancy and it lasts longer. These are not the low quality heat transfer t-shirt photos of the past that would wash away as soon as you cleaned them. For best quality, photos should be taken with at least a 5 megapixel camera. We accept photos in .jpg .tiff or .pdf format. If your photo is out of focus, it will print out of focus, we cannot change that.
We encourage you to be creative with your photo choices. Pick a photo that you enjoy looking at, whether it’s a photo of your dog, your child, a scenic photo or even a photo of yourself. See our Photo Ideas page for suggestions. Just please make sure it’s a photo that you have the rights to print. Please do not download photos from the internet or professional photographers or artists unless you have written permission from them to use the photo.
Q: Can I get a caption printed on my photo?
A: If you are interested in having a name or caption printed on your photo like the one shown here, please make a note in the notes section of the upload file page after you place your order and we will add the caption and send the revised photo to you for approval before printing.
Q. What is the ordering process?
- Decide what photo(s) you would like to use. They should be photos taken with a 5 megapixel or higher camera. Make sure you look at your photo with a screen bigger than your cell phone screen. We cannot fix out of focus shots.
- Choose a product and size on our "Products" page and click "Add to Cart".
Add any additional items you would like to your cart.
- Click "Checkout" to process your order. Once you fill in your information and hit "Submit Order" you will be directed to our secure online payment processor.
- Your order confirmation will include a special link for you to upload your photo to us as well as information on where to mail your photo if you prefer to have us scan it for you. On that page there is a notes section where you can add any additional instructions.
- When uploading your photo, please send the largest copy of that photo that is on your computer.
- If you have any questions about ordering, please feel free to call us at 720.722.3641
Q: How long does it take to process my order?
All products are custom made to order just for you. Our standard shipping is via UPS Ground. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery from the time you place your order. If you need to meet a special deadline, please contact us either by e-mail or by calling 720.722.3641 to discuss your order. Additional shipping charges for rush orders may apply.
Q: How do I upload my photo?
After you process your order you will receive a link to our easy photo upload page. We accept files in .jpg .tiff and .pdf formats.
Q: What is the Bosley Beds return policy?
Bosley Beds goes to great lengths to ensure that all orders are filled accurately and on time and are of the highest quality. Accordingly, Bosley Beds accepts returns and will refund payment if and when customers are disappointed by Bosley Beds merchandise for one of the following reasons: (a) the blank materials themselves are materially flawed; (b) the quality of the printing is below a reasonable range of expectations; or (c) the design of the final product is materially different from the final design submitted by the customer.
Q: Can I use a photo I found on the internet?
Only if you have written permission from the photographer to use the photo.
Q: Does Bosley Beds ship outside the continental US?
No, we currently only ship within the continental US.